Sunday 26 February 2012


MY NEW PIC (UNCENSORED)

Well, my dahlings. I love role-play and so do many of us. Fulfilling fantasies is something we all crave for. Lekin somehow we don’t seem to find the right partner who is willing to experiment and quite kinky in approach.

The reason why many love me is coz of my bindaas approach to enjoying life. A favourite role-play of mine is dressing in a school uniform and being seduced. Love to do all the naataks and the nahin-nahin dialogues which are a real turn-on for most men. With my coy, innocent and naughty looks, I carry it off well.

I am attaching a pic of mine which I clicked while in Bangkok. Picked up quite a few sexy bikinis and role-play saaman which comes in handy to make my life more shaitaani.
More to follow about what I do when I feel wettttttttttttttttttttttttt.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your pic Shaanaya & nicer to know ur shaitaan approach but temme who the lucky one clicked this pic..;-)

    ReplyDelete